With close to 40 years of legal expertise, William skillfully counsels clients through the complexities of government contracting and litigation with a wide breadth of legal knowledge in both the private and public sectors.
At Whitcomb, Selinsky, PC, William works with the firm’s government contracting and litigation teams.
For over 20 years, William worked as an attorney in a private practice law firm concentrating in insurance coverage and defense, general practice, personal injury, litigation, business, zoning, and municipal law.
William also worked within the public sector as an attorney with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for over 12 years in Baltimore, Md.; Seoul, Republic of Korea; Charleston, S.C.; and Winchester, Va. where he focused on Government Contracting including source selection, bid protests, contract formation, dispute resolution, litigation at the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA), as well as Environmental Law and Civil Works issues.
- Elected trustee on the Northville Township (Michigan) Board of Trustees
- Appointed member of the Northville Township (Michigan) Zoning Board of Appeals
- Various offices on local homeowners' boards
- Boy Scouts of America adult leader
- Juris Doctor with note of Honors, 1982: University of Detroit, Detroit, Mich.
- Master of Arts, 1976: Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich.
- Bachelor of Arts in English, 1971: University of Detroit, Detroit, Mich.
- Supreme Court: Michigan
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court: Eastern District of Michigan and Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Sixth and Seventh Circuit Courts of Appeals