Chief Operating Officer
Brandon Selinsky counsels breweries and other business clients on trademark prosecution and defense in front of the USPTO and TTAB. Most recently, he fended off a major university’s attack on an independent artist’s trademark. He also represents service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOSB) in government procurement matters, including bid protests, contract disputes, and appellate advocacy.
In addition to trademarks, Brandon specializes in beer and spirits law more broadly, including TTB compliance, licensing/permitting, and other regulatory issues.
Prior to joining Whitcomb, Selinsky PC, Brandon litigated subrogation claims for major insurance companies, including American Family, State Farm, and USAA. He also worked for a national social security disability company and has represented disabled clients in administrative hearings and in the federal district and circuit courts for 10 years.
- University of Nebraska College of Law – JD, 2002
- Albion College – BA, 1999 (cum laude; with departmental honors)
- Brewers Association
- Colorado Brewers Guild
- Craft Beer Professionals
- Denver Commission for People with Disabilities
- US District Court for the District of Colorado
- US Court of Federal Claims
- US Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- US Court of appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit