Natural Resources Energy and Water
WSM’s Focus: Conquer Complexity
Our clients face complex challenges resulting from regulatory oversight, public scrutiny, and changed conditions.
We have nationally known practitioners in natural resources, water, energy, hazardous materials, and land use. We have experience in every area of natural resources, water, and environmental law. Our legal skills, Washington, D.C. experience, state and local government experience, and our relationships resulting from years of practice are unmatched.
We take a multi-disciplinary approach that brings together legal, lobbying, and strategic services.
We can help individuals, resource users, public agencies, non-profits, utilities, manufacturers, landowners, Indian tribes, and developers.
Contact us to discuss:
- Water rights and water quality;
- Hazardous materials and waste management;
- Wildlife and endangered species;
- Mining and fossil fuel production;
- Hydropower licensing and renewable energy; and,
- Land use and development.